This show is open to all forms of motorized vehicles. Registration will be from 4:30 pm to 6 pm. Trophies and door prizes will be awarded. Dash plaques are also given to the first 100 cars/trucks to register. There will also be live music, food, and beer gardens in the park. The purpose of this event is to get out, enjoy some cars, some music, and have some fun. Last years show had many interesting vehicles including an all wood vehicle. This event is free and open to all. Pre-registration form available below.
Print and download Car Show Form and Car Show Map Below:
Jamboree Days Burnout Contest is on e of the most entertaining events of the weekend. This is where burnout participants can go for bragging rights to see who can but out the most smoke and even blow a tire. The winner gets a cash payout and plaque for the best burnout. You can register at the information booth located in shelter 1. Please bring a valid drivers license and proof of insurance.
- Registrations accepted at time of event. Pre-registration not required
- Must be a licensed driver and at least 18 years of age to participate in contest
- Must have valid Insurance
- Every entry will be inspected for safety features before the contest
- Burn out time will be up to the Pit leader’s discretion and may be limited to 30 seconds
- If there is excessive tire hop your car or truck will be stopped
- Officials have the right to stop any vehicle if necessary
- Vehicle must have hub caps, beauty rings, or anything on the wheels that can come loose removed
- 1 Passenger allowed, must be 18 years of age and sign the waiver as well
- Drivers doing burn outs or other exhibition driving away from the designated burn out area will be ticketed by the city police department